Sunday, May 01, 2005

The Home Stretch

Spent all day Saturday working on my final project for my production class. Jeremy was good enough to come in and do some recording as the narrator for this masterpiece, so that was cool. A couple hours later I finished editing him in and, man, did I do a good job.

Afterwards I went home to eat and go to bed but was talked into going over to Brad's for beer. An exceptionally fun evening of boozing then occurred at the Silver Dollar. We were about to leave when who should stumble in through the door? Fucking William Carrie Sharpee and Justin Meyer. WTF mate? Then as we approached Pizza Di Roma we fucking saw Ms. Molly O'Brien and Brianne Pratt entering Stillwaters. Bizarre. After eating and seeing one of the managers of Brats dancing around yelling "Wooo!" at everybody I caught a cab home with the most vulgar cabbie ever. A good night, to say the least.

Need to get going on the paper, though. Remember? That beast of a three credit project due in about ten days? Yeah. Well having finished the film thing I hope I can focus entirely on this other thing. I'll keep ya posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home